We know how.
Real Customers. Real Stories.
Automated processes. Satisfied customers and members.
How a heterogeneous system landscape has optimised.
Payment Transaction Platform for Large Customers
Case Study HypoVereinsbank Payment Transaction
UniCredit Bank AG is one of Europe's largest bank groups. It is one of the largest financial institutions in Germany, with approximately 18,600 employees and nearly 900 branch offices. Within UniCredit, the HVB Group is responsible for all operations in Germany and simultaneously acts as the competence centre for international corporate and investment banking.
Multinational companies need a unified interface for easy handling of their payments. Because of different legal and technical conditions in European countries, it was necessary to integrate many systems and formats. An upgradeable, trans-national platform was implemented to control payment transactions centrally.
In cooperation with Specific-Group, UniCredit developed a flexible platform that simplifies payment transactions for the company. Features of the new platform include:
- Integration mit den eBanking-Channels der Banken der UniCredit Group
- Integration with e-Banking channels of UniCredit Group bank
- Integration with more than 50 back-end systems via MQ, MQFTE, and secure FT
- Support for bidirectional message exchange between customer and bank for credit transfers, direct debits, feedback, and statements
- Support for ISOXML 20022, including full support of SEPA-compliant messaging and country-specific standards (CGI, EPC, APC, etc.)
- SWIFT FIN support (MT101, MT104, MT94x)
- Support for account statements (MT94x and CAMT)
- Support of standard formats (e.g. EDIFACT, SAP iDOC, MT101, etc.
Important goals were reached working together with Specific-Group:
- Fast connection for multinational customers and UniCredit Group banks via a flexible solution
- Improved straight-through rate through early validation of payment instructions
- Comprehensive opportunities for research and customer support
- Quick and efficient implementation of requests
- Very efficient solution at low cost
In Specific-Group, we have found a reliable long-term partner who understands our requirements in detail. Specific-Group assists us with the quality and flexibility needed to meet the expectations of the bank and our customers.